We invite you and your fiance to join us for a special holiday feast & bridal expo on 12/4/16 from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM! Experience the quality of food, professionalism and intimacy at Ruth's Chris Steak House and create wonderful memories!
We are so happy and excited to hold our 1st annual holiday party at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Scottsdale! Join us for a romantic dinner with entertainment, a gift exchange and complimentary photos at McCormick RR Park from 4:30-5:30. Receive a custom ornament with your photo on it in time to hang it on the tree! RSVP here for details & tickets. You will automatically be entered to win $1000 in gift cards from our generous team of talented wedding professionals, many of whom will be joining us for dinner.
Melissa delights in creating memorable experiences for Ruth's Chris guests. Contact her directly about hosting wedding receptions, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, birthdays and other occasions. You can also plan an elegant business meeting or arrange for a corporate event. Regardless of what you may be celebrating, the private dining experience at Ruth’s Chris Steak House will keep you coming back for more.
HOLIDAY MENU 12/4/16:
First Course ~
- Steak House Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette: Iceberg, baby arugula and baby lettuces with grape tomatoes, garlic croutons & red onions tossed in house balsamic vinaigrette
Entrée Choices ~
- Filet and Shrimp: 6-ounce tender cut of corn-fed Midwestern beef topped with large shrimp served in sizzling butter
- Stuffed Chicken Breast: Oven roasted free-range double chicken breast, garlic herb cheese, lemon butter
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes: Two jumbo lump crab cakes served in sizzling lemon butter
Vegetarian Option is available upon request with 1 week notice.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach
Dessert Selections ~
- Chocolate Sin Cake
- Cheesecake with fresh berries
We look forward to dining with you and joining in your celebration!
Please email Angela Hetherington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.